QUOTE OF THE DAY

The first day I met you.


The first day I met you, I remembered that faithful day, beautiful sunny day. I got on my bike off to school, I got there within thirty minutes.

On my way to the classroom, there he was with a smirking smile on his face. He was coming down the stairs because his morning lectures  were over.

He smiled at me, he says hi, I replied back. He waited at the reception area until my lectures were over. Hi, are you new here? He asked. I sighed; not really, can I have your mobile number he asked, well I don't give my mobile number to strangers. Why? He said.

Ok then, just my house phone number. Wow! Thanks! You are so beautiful; Thanks see you later. Alright then I will call you later, bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sober reflections about life.