QUOTE OF THE DAY

Dear Lord, I pray that you would give me strength to be strong for you in the world today. Lord, you know the struggles that I will face today. Be with me as I go through them. Carry me if I am too weak to move. If I stumble in them, forgive me Father. When I succeed in them, I will praise you. You are worthy of all praise and honor. Amen! - Shepherd Bashiri

Dear Lord, 

I pray that you would give me strength to be strong for you in the world today. Lord, you know the struggles that I will face today. Be with me as I go through them. Carry me if I am too weak to move. If I stumble in them, forgive me Father. When I succeed in them, I will praise you. You are worthy of all praise and honor. Amen! 

- Shepherd Bashiri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sober reflections about life.